Bibb Engineers is a nationally known and active firm serving three markets; 1) Power, 2) Industrial, Manufacturing & Process and 3) Architecture & Facilities and have recently joined S&B Engineering & Constructors Family of Companies. S&B Engineers and Constructors, Ltd. is one of the leading engineering, procurement, and construction firms in the United States, with more than 50 years of experience.
We are now seeking Electrical Engineers from the Kansas City area for our growing professional services firm. We offer diverse work experiences, competitive salary and benefits including flex-time work schedule, generous PTO, 401(k) and the opportunity for advancement. You can grow with our company!
As an Electrical Engineer on the Bibb team, you will plan and conduct detailed electrical design phases of power projects to include one-line diagrams, circuit schedules, schematics and wiring terminations. You will work with many other disciplines in a combined team to build the complete power plant. You should be knowledgeable in the current design codes and standards.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
• 1+ years of industrial or power plant design experience preferred
• EIT preferred
• No sponsorship assistance.
Experience in the following preferred:
• Equipment Specifications
• 480V and Medium voltage One and Three-line diagrams
• Motor and breaker schematic design
• ETAP or SKM power studies
• Facility Grounding Calculations
As well as the above technical qualifications, we value the following professional skills:
• Prioritize effectively
• Think independently
• Communicate clearly, verbally and in writing
• Coordinate and work well with others
• Foster strong, lasting relationships
• Welcomes challenges
• Show flexibility and adaptation to new situations
How to Apply
Make sure that your application includes the following:
Employment experience including dates and locations
Any other relevant skills and/or experience
How you heard about the job opening
Bibb Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.